Thursday, October 14, 2004

Banned for PEACE!

This is not an apology of the comment I made. I read your disclaimer very carefully when I first stumbled upon your blog - hah:

***Disclaimer - The views on this page are my views and my views only. The articles written are all my opinions about certain issues. I do not give a flying rat's ass if you think I am a racist, a bigot or a sexist. You do not have to read my BLOG if you think it is offensive so please feel free to leave the site if you find it distasteful. So if you are a sensitive fart who can't handle other people's opinions, press CTRL+ALT+DEL to leave this page. Alternatively, you can also switch off the power switch to your computer / notebook. It you wish to leave a comment, please do so in a civilised manner. If you wish to criticise, criticise the message and not the messenger. I will gladly start a lively debate with you. But, if you do not know how to be civil, then your message will be deleted and your IP permanently banned.

Yeah. I chose to press CTRL+ALT+DEL. But the rest that follows does not only relate to you, so do not be so proud of your disclaimer yet.

You talked about freedom of speech, human rights to criticize? Well, I will give you my part of human rights. What part allows you to criticize other people when you decide others cannot criticize you? This just proves that you are a sore loser. You claim you are a child prodigy but you cannot even distinguish your own civilized remarks. Yet, you demand people to comment in a civilized manner and to "criticize the message not the messenger." Extremely, hilarious. This is conflicting with your own definition of freedom of speech/human rights.

First, I do not care if you ban me from your site because I plan not to step foot in your domain again. Truthfully speaking, I just feel sorry for those people who fall victim to your criticism. I bet you never even THOUGHT about how readers feel. If you want to create a domain where you can curse all kinds of fucks in the world, just keep it to yourself or people who still want to read your stuff.

I had the choice of making a large comment...that last "criticizing the messenger" comment...that made you quite disturbed as followed. I bet you have deleted it so others cannot see what I wrote.

Let me enlighten you about criticism. Since you have claimed the civilised degree of writing in your blog.

First off, criticism is good. But, only in some ways and for me, it was good to criticize what you wrote or shall I say...you. Why? Because I think you are up to no good. That is as simple as it gets. Just the same way you feel whenever you criticize every corner. Your writing may be amazingly interesting to some people because of your good points and your apparent status as "child prodigy", but what you DO NOT have at all is ETHICS. Yes, no ethics and no respect. Therefore, I do not respect you as a writer. But after this, I do not respect you much as a person although I do not really know you that well. I do not respect you as a person because of your offensive and crap nature.

I do not find mocking other people's appearances very funny. I do not find calling people fucking fat, fat cunts, ugly fucks, dumb faggots or fuckers very funny as well. I believe if you do not know something deep down, do not criticize as if you are the fucking great prodigy. I do not see a point in criticizing people this way. Will this get you anywhere? Will cursing the fucking fat lady which you called change anything to fit your likes, whims and fancies? I do not find mocking and calling gays, homos, transvestites, sluts and any other type that you guys deem dumb very funny either. If you do not like gays, or lesbos, or whatever sissy people that make you cringe, keep it to yourself. You do not need to make a big mockery on the net about it. You do not need to exaggerate encounters with explicit words. Is this your whole basis of criticizing? It is disappointing to know a smart guy who has much potential in writing more substantial opinions with good impact to loose it all in one pen.

If you want to criticize, use criticism to change something for the good of mankind, for the good of the people and make governments realize certain issues. I believe you have misued freedom of speech as a whole. You speak of human rights, so that is why you do not give a care when criticizing. Well, I have my rights too right. If I wish, I could just curse the fuck out of you here because you are being such a fucking idiot? It is all relative just like how you curse anything, right? Of course, I would never do that because I practise ethical writing. I know my limits. If you think you are such a good writer, well you are NOT.

Do not think I am the first to say this. I know plenty of others who stumbled upon your blog only to look down at your childish and unethical writing.

You try to be funny, yet you are being a bias writer. Your points are interesting, sometimes what you argue is worth the thougt. Yet at the end of the day, you end up at the bottom of people's list of respected writers. Reason? Lack of ethics. Simple. Blah. Blee. I am brave enough to say that I do not respect other writers of your clan as well. Freedom of speech is here for everyone. But we all forget one tiny gesture that can make a great impact on reader's lives - respect.

**My apologies to anyone that I have offended. Purely unintentional. I have my rights to rant as well. If you do not like it, just leave. Just like I did.**

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • StressssssS
  • Goodbye, SEASA
  • Simplicity
  • T_T
  • A woman should have...
  • Sunday Blues
  • Uncertain
  • Hitting the stress levels again
  • Another Friday
  • Why the stress?
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com