Sunday, February 27, 2005

Abandoned, eh?

Why have I been absent?

Well, I have been pretty busy spicing up my life. Sadly, all good things have to come to an end. Reading week is over and it is back-to-school-once-again on Monday. But, joy oh joy! The sun has awaken from its deep sleep! Winter is coming to an end; the weather is getting nice and warm!

I get sun-kissed each time I take a walk around campus. I always look forward to spring because it brings back the green and pretty flowers to life. No more white snow everywhere for the eye.

And the best thing to look forward to is home! In another 8 or 9 weeks, I will be back in KL enjoying good food, family time and sweet kisses from my honey! Mmm :)

It has been a pretty eventful week but I do not have much words for it here. I had the opportunity to have the whole house to myself when my three housemates were away. It felt good and peaceful, especially when the girl next door is not around. She is noise-intolerant, rude-intolerant, this-and-that-intolerant ... :P

Ah, heck with her. It's going to be busy busy busy from now on. I need to make preparations for my final exams, and I have some packing up to do before school ends. Can't wait to go home! Weee!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • You kissed me
  • Break-out!
  • Digression
  • 11 hours of school is a pain
  • Those thousands who touched that branded shirt you...
  • High Frequency of Homework
  • Good morning, miss....!
  • Genie
  • How are you today?
  • My voice got lost in a paper cup...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com