Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Gila Sudah

I have to say this. Edmonton is a weather-forsaken town...

IT IS SUPPOZE TO BE SPRING AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!!!

Look what the sky is doing now. Discarding bits of flurries down to earth, on this piece of land. Now the whole of campus has been snowed upon. I am not looking forward to tomorrow because of two possible reasons:


  • If the weather gets warmer tomorrow, I have to walk in slush and puddles of dirty, melted snow. It is NOT nice.
  • If the weather gets colder tomorrow... I HATE WALKING ON ICE!

I hate it when the weather toys around like that. It is so unpredictable here. This morning, it was still fine. When I got off class at 12 p.m., I saw snow outside the building. Heavy, heavy snow pouring down.

My 1 o'clock class was cancelled today because of the SU Elections Forum. I think most of the undergraduate's 12 p.m. classes are cancelled due to the fact that the university wants to encourage students to go and listen to the forum held at Myer Horowitz Theater. Well, I decided to attend the forum since I have no classes left for the day. I thought it would be good to hear what these potential executives have to say.

It was interesting. The first candidate, Wayne Poon, who was running for President did not start off very well. He was talking too fast and I could not comprehend what his goals or visions were. The second candidate (also running for President) was some Mustafa guy (I forgot his name). He speech was awesome. Very forceful with a good introdution to what is a responsible president. There were quite a few of them running for this post. I think I will vote for Grahm Lettner. He spoke really well, with confidence and a good sense of humour. The last candidate who spoke was a blast! I do not know if it was just a joke, but this girl brought this doll called Spanky, up to the podem to speak. And so Spanky began his 3-minute speech as the girl pushed the mic to him. It was hillarious. We were all laughing till the end of his speech. The front row of the audience threw panties on stage when the crowd gave a huge round of applause. Hahaha!

The next few candidates were running for VP External, VP Student Life, VP Operations & Finance and the Rep. Board of Governers. After listening to them, I have a good knowledge of everyone's character. It will be easier to make the votes on the 9th and 10th of March.

Great. Now the snow suddenly came to a stop. Gila...

I have a math midterm tonight. I guess I am quite ready for it but I feel like I have not done enough exercise. I will start working on it now.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Another One Day
  • Where did all the crap go?
  • Go home ... no?
  • Abandoned, eh?
  • You kissed me
  • Break-out!
  • Digression
  • 11 hours of school is a pain
  • Those thousands who touched that branded shirt you...
  • High Frequency of Homework
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com