Sunday, August 07, 2005

She doesn't understand

"Why? Fall in love already ah?"


"Don't mess around until you graduate! After you have no heart to study."


When are they going to stop giving me false hope? When I was in high school, puppy love was inevitable, and so I understood why they advised me before. They told me to wait till university. Now I am in university, and they tell me to wait till I'm working. Shit happens, but hey, you can't prevent me from getting hurt all the time!


I am starting to think my parents do not know their daughter well enough. For years, since when did my studies get affected by numerous failures in love relationships? I got my A's. I got the high marks. It's not like I can find Mr. Right straight away when I'm older, and then get hooked, get married, lala li li blah blah ... and finally, happy ever after?


I see no point in complaining about this all the time but I still cannot take my mother's sharp comments. It's not like I'm eloping with the guy overnight. We're just getting to know each other better, and taking things step by step. We have been good friends since. And like I said, shit happens. Feelings come round. It's not like you can burn them instantly and shake it off like salt and pepper.


They underestimate me. Yeah, I am that weak.


What happened to the notion of letting me spread my wings to explore the world on my own?


Hear me now. You can tell me to love myself and be myself but don't tell me how.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Remember Always
  • Behind these eyes
  • Science and its manifestations
  • Reminiscing
  • Why never choose me?
  • I want to be your friend!
  • Unrequited
  • Why
  • Metaphoric instinct
  • I've been discovered!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com