Thursday, March 17, 2005

God must have spent a little less time on me

The alarm woke me up at 8 a.m. yesterday, but I was too tired to get out of bed. Slept in for another half and hour or so before realizing that I should not delay time any longer.

As I gathered my bag, I kept praying to myself that it won't be bad news. I did a blood test last week, and the doctor said that she would contact me if there is any abnormality from the test results.

I did receive a call from the university health centre just two days ago.

It came as a shock to me when I heard what the doctor had to say. However, she told me it was only a mild syndromme. Currently, I have to take the medication for 10 days, and see what happens. If nothing happens, I have to go back and see her. If everything goes well, I will be just fine.

I left the clinic and headed to the pharmacy to collect my prescription. The bad news did not affect me instantly. It was only when I entered my statistics class that the apprehension came crashing down on me. I was upset. I was worried of the consequences in the near future. Naturally, for now, it might not be a big deal. But I cannot deny the possibility of getting cancer since I have this mild syndromme already. Ahh...we will all die of cancer anyway. Only time will tell when it is due.

I was not even paying any attention to what my lecturer was teaching. Maybe it was too boring to even help me take these thoughts away from my mind (statistics is boring). I felt much better in Linguistics class because I realized that I was pre-occupied with copying lots of notes.

Then again, I told myself to think positive thoughts and not fret about it 24-7. The more I fret, the situation will become worse. I called home to inform mum and dad about it. Well, mum was not too worried about it. As usual, she said that it was just stress levels hitting again - I should not think so much, drink lots of water, relax, don't stress...bla bla bla... .Still, I was "ordered" to buy some chinese herbs or something of that sort to drink. Good ol' mom, eh? :)

I cannot wait to go home. All these work from school can give a traumatic experience to a student. Seriously, for the millionth time - whoever told me university life would be much easier than studying for SPM/A-levels needs a real smack on the head. I should have just gone to arts - just draw, paint, draw, colour... .I can splash all the colours I want, any direction with very little restriction. Ah, the wonder of arts.

I don't like Friendster. I think it is a place where my bf is secretly "cheating" on me. End. >_<

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Gila Sudah
  • Another One Day
  • Where did all the crap go?
  • Go home ... no?
  • Abandoned, eh?
  • You kissed me
  • Break-out!
  • Digression
  • 11 hours of school is a pain
  • Those thousands who touched that branded shirt you...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com