Sunday, March 20, 2005

Wisdom or Desire?

Once again, I have the option of staying with a close friend. I am disappointed at my fickle mind, but then again, there is this certain desire deep within me - I yearn for something which I cannot quite describe in a few words.

Chances are I will be able to move into one of the bedrooms at her unit sucessfully. After all, if the residence can only provide me with another unit for transfer, I can choose to cancel it and remain in my current room. It is a matter of personal choice now.

I do not deny the fact that problems will arise between us if I were to live at her place next year. Some believe that when good friends live under the same roof, more conflicts will surface thus creating tensions in the friendship. However, there are those who look on the positive side and believe that even with these glitches, maturity and respect will wisely clear the black clouds. Most importantly, extra fun times will prevail, and in my case, grocery shopping plus the usual hang-out sessions will be less of an inconvenience for me.

I guess the reason I am afraid is because of the previous arguments and major conflicts that occured between us back in high school. But then again, here is where maturity comes into play. We were both young at that time.

Also, I do not like how my bedroom door was designed. It opens outwards instead. Technically, it was badly engineered. The design causes inconvenience to both tenants. I have to either close my door all the time, or open it all the time so that the girl next door to me can get out of the room. It sucks!

Oh well. I have more to say about this whole issue, but I cannot seem to put these feelings or apprehensions down in words. There's too many whirling around me for now. Even so, I will apply for the transfer next week before it's too late to do anything.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • God must have spent a little less time on me
  • Gila Sudah
  • Another One Day
  • Where did all the crap go?
  • Go home ... no?
  • Abandoned, eh?
  • You kissed me
  • Break-out!
  • Digression
  • 11 hours of school is a pain
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com