Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tagged

Tee hee hee. I got tagged by Teng.


Total volume of music files on my PC:
Whoa... I didn't know I had that much songs in my comp O.o
5.19GB; 1,523 songs; 70 folders ...


The last CD I bought:
Jim Brickman's Ballads. I was at MPH at The Curve when I listened to the first song of this album. That song reminded me of a very old, but nice cartoon (Fern Gully) that I watched when I was younger.


Song Playing right now:
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz


5 songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me:


I don't really have favourite songs. But there are a few which I found very meaningful.


#1 ~ Try a little tenderness by Michael Buble. I like the lyrics. And his deep sexy voice. It's a very unique song; a mix of jazz and sentimental. The song teaches guys how to love a woman. Love is her whole happiness, and you just got to try a little tenderness just to please her :)


#2 ~ Have you ever been in love by Peter Cetera. Just one beautiful love song. It's just so natural and the lyrics sing with so much truth.


#3 ~ Lose Control by Missy Elliot feat Ciara & Fatman Scoop. I like the beat. And that scale thing that keeps playing on and on :P And Ciara's cool (yeah!)


#4 ~ Lydia by F.I.R. I have been listening to this song for quite some time and never got tired of it :) It's a sad song, though. Hehe.


#5 ~ Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson. Her voice is great. And it really portrays how I feel about my life sometimes..."you won't see the tears that I cry, behind these hazel eyes." Fortunately, I managed to overcome my problems with much patience through the years.


Five people to whom I am passing the baton:
Chiak Lung. I want to know more about his taste in songs la.He doesn't like the noisy noisy kind. And I think he likes the lovey lovey kind :P Hehe!


...


Aiyo, truthfully I don't have many ppl who visit my blog, so who else shall I tag leh?


Everyone else la :P ^^


about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Love me, but don't tell me who I have to be
  • She doesn't understand
  • Remember Always
  • Behind these eyes
  • Science and its manifestations
  • Reminiscing
  • Why never choose me?
  • I want to be your friend!
  • Unrequited
  • Why
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com