Thursday, August 25, 2005

6 more days

Six more days till my gruelling journey back to Canada begins. It is, like always, very tiring. Just sitting in the plane staring at the video screen is tiring. And I feel that transit hours are there to make people bored (seriously). Ugh.


The writing mood did not kick in until this morning when I realized I only have six days left at home. Now it feels as though three months had passed by in a blink of an eye. It is funny how time can influence our immediate thoughts. At times when we feel bored, we think time is walking like a snail. But when are having fun, we think time is running too fast.


Many events, both happy and sad, took place during my summer break here. I still remember the tears he brought to my eyes when he said we should not see each other again. It was depressing as I was blaming myself for being so careless in my judgements, but I was glad that my family constantly gave me moral support then. My trip to Melbourne, Australia, was fun. I enjoyed attending the bead jewelry classes. They were very memorable. The few but crazy girlfriends' session were unforgettable (how silly can we get?). Soon, my good friends from UK were back for the holidays as well. Hanging out with them could never be more relaxing and fun. I missed them dearly. Surprisingly, a certain friendship took a step further as our feelings for one another grew deeper. As usual, I get myself involve at odd times like this. Nevertheless, if there is a chance, and there is still hope, I am willing to let love lead the way.


For now, I am happy. But six more days ...


Suddenly life seems so precious. I feel like stopping time just for the two of us. Then again, I am grateful for this moment in time. Perhaps this is the common love flutters couples feel at the beginning. We will be miles away for another 9 months, and it will be difficult once again. Dad is afraid that I can't concentrate on my studies...like I said, they don't know me well enough :)


We went to the Aquaria KLCC at the KL Convention Center. It was not too bad but I have seen the best at Vancouver, Canada. The tunnel was the most interesting part. I got to see sharks! I love sharks. I mean, I just love to see them hehe. And sting rays too! But the ones I saw in Vancouver were huge.... huge sting rays...it's like...wooow O.o


I guess I will write again on the night before I leave.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Tagged
  • Love me, but don't tell me who I have to be
  • She doesn't understand
  • Remember Always
  • Behind these eyes
  • Science and its manifestations
  • Reminiscing
  • Why never choose me?
  • I want to be your friend!
  • Unrequited
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com