Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Leaving on a jetplane, I will be coming back again haha!

Lalala.

Another 15 hours before I leave Malaysian soil. Will be up in the air for ... gosh. Let's not count.
I am excited to go back to school (long holidays with much-to-die-for-food make brain cells go dormant). Then again, I will miss my cosy room, the clean bathroom, the airy living hall and my cute garden at the balcony ... I will miss my sister's wacky weird annoyance. I will miss mum and dad's nagging. The constant chatter and gossip mum shares with me. Dad has been busy with work. Nevertheless, I am grateful he brought us to Melbourne for a short getaway ;)


I will miss the all the food. Oh, I had the most expensive yet delicious lunch ever at Shang Palace at Shangri-la Hotel. Yeap, my aunt belanja me makan! That was a scrumptuos meal.


I will miss the occasional mamak sessions at Mohsin. We always go there because it's close to everyone's home haha. Not forgetting the fun badminton sessions as well. Those silly, lame chattering and jokes with Jess, William, YC, Ryan, and the rest. Too bad I only saw Ken once since he came back. I'm the earliest to leave each year :(


I will miss the shopping sprees here. The hot sun. The thunderstorms. Not the haze, though. I will miss those crazy traffic jams (well my bf drives, not me :P).


I will miss everything that I did for the holidays. The bead classes. New friends. Reunions. I guess with every year, there is always something to look forward to. As they always say, live for tomorrow. Another 8 months and I will be touching Malaysian soil again. And that would be something to live for until the day comes :)


Happy Merdeka Day!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • 6 more days
  • Tagged
  • Love me, but don't tell me who I have to be
  • She doesn't understand
  • Remember Always
  • Behind these eyes
  • Science and its manifestations
  • Reminiscing
  • Why never choose me?
  • I want to be your friend!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com